Huawei has demonstrated its ability in the past few years to develop high-quality smartphones adapted to users with different needs and budgets. If you’re looking to buy a new device, check out the best Huawei smartphones that will fit your budget!
Huawei Y6s: The Most Versatile
Choosing a low-end phone for less than $ 200 is always a reason to choose. The Huawei Y6 is an excellent option if you are looking for a phone that meets three requirements:
- It is a versatile, durable, and easy to use a phone.
- You can take average photos to share in instant messages like WhatsApp or Telegram that the cell phone simplifies our lives
I was able to test this phone for several weeks. It helped me remember what a mobile phone was a few years ago: a phone that primarily communicates. Therefore, Huawei Y6s can be liked by people who do not live near their phones or use them to share through social networks or make phone calls. This type of user who is slowed down by the big brands exists, and I think they could be very comfortable with this model.
- The model is designed for tough use, for example.
- This model is relatively large (156.3 x 73.5 x 8 mm) and moderately heavy (150 g).
- It has a 6.09-inch screen with 720 x 1560 pixels.
- This model is not far from the best sound level category.
Mate 30 Pro: The most expensive
The Huawei Mate 30 Pro meets all expectations. Of course, you look at the technical data sheet and you have the phone in hand. It has a beautiful design and tries to optimize the smartphone experience from all angles: screen, camera and performance. What more do you want.
Huawei has dared to remove the volume control and offers a touch function that enables a different interaction type. You will need to take some time to get used to this new control to appreciate it. The performance of the battery and camera is perfect. We give a score of 4.5 out of 5 points for all of these and other reasons.
- The model works with EMUI 9.1.0 (compatible with Android 9)
- This model measures 7.3 x 0.8 x 15.8 cm and weighs 198 grams
- This model features a new 2.86 GHz Kirin 990 octa-core processor
- It offers LTE 21 (up to 1400 Mbit / s), AC Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth 5.1, NFC, infrared, and USB-C 3.1
P30 Lite: the best value for money for less than 300 euros
If you have a budget of less than $ 300, the Huawei P30 Lite might be the one for you. The camera follows the lines of the P30. It offers a slim and slim body with a triple rearview camera module. A fingerprint reader is precise and fast, although the cell phone costs less than 300 euros.
- The model has an IPS Full HD + screen with a Full HD + definition
- This model has a Kirin 710 octa-core processor
- This model has 4 Go RAM
- It offers optimal performance for its price range.
Huawei P Smart 2019: The cheapest
The Huawei P Smart 2019 is the cheapest alternative on this list. Its strengths are the excellent price-performance ratio, the range, and the screen. The weak points are the audio and the camera experience, at least when compared to other models of the brand.
The Huawei P Smart 2019 has a 3400 mAh battery. The battery proved powerful enough to survive our tests and can keep you company all day. The two main cameras with 13 and 3 MP are pretty disappointing in low light. However, if you use your smartphone to send, browse, and use social media, the P Smart 2019 will make you happy.
- This model is straightforward to manipulate.
- This model has a 6.21-inch LCD screen with 2340 x 1080 pixels. The display reproduces colours very well and has excellent brightness.
- This model has a Kirin 710 SoC processor
- This model offers 3 GB of RAM and 64 GB of expandable internal storage
Nova 5T: The least original
The electronic phone offers high-end devices at a competitive price. However, it is a copy of the Honor 20. Although the Nova 5T is classified as “mid-range” in many stores, it is genuinely a high-end device. The difference is that it is a lot cheaper than the competition. There is a lot of storage space. After installing the required applications, I had almost 110GB left for photos and games.
- The model has a 6.26-inch LTPS display with a resolution of 2,340 x 1,080 pixels or 412 DPI
- This model uses a 48 MP sensor with an f / 1.8 aperture and autofocus as the primary camera.
- The model has a battery that can last up to seven hours (the phone lasted almost two days with intensive use. It is currently customary in its price range).
- The peculiarity of the model is that the fingerprint is on one side of the device
Also Read: The Best Smartphones Under 500 Euros
Other Resources: Allmarketingtips
VPN Services: Why VPN Use Is Skyrocketing
We can use VPN services on both computers and mobiles. It is something that over time has been gaining more…
Critical Faults In Cisco Allow You To Run Commands As Administrator
On many occasions, vulnerabilities appear that can compromise the security of our devices. It affects all types of operating systems,…