How to Solve Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08]
Do you want to fix [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] Microsoft Outlook Error? pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 is an error that appears when sending an email. The main reason for this error is a conflict with the SMTP server or incorrect software installation. First, we should make sure that the settings you entered over the secure connection are correct.
In most cases, this error appears in front of the screen due to poor patch management. If you encounter this error, there is nothing to worry about here. You can find a solution. The methods discussed here will help you relax and solve the problem more comfortably.
You have to scroll down and oversee each step. These steps will help you.
How to Solve Error [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08]?
While there are several ways to solve the error, we talk over the best and easiest way to remove it.
These steps are very important for users with this error pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08. Now there is no need to wait for any difference.
Solution 1: Repair your Program to fix [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08] Outlook Error
The software may be damaged, or some functions may not work as expected. This incorrect operation causes this type of nasty error pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 which interferes with your work. The best solution to fix this problem is to repair the program. If you want to improve it, follow the instructions to make beneficial changes. Before you start fixation of this error, first backup an email
- To make the appropriate changes, you must first open the Control Panel.
- Then go to the Programs and Features tab.
- Find the application causing this error.
- Click on a tab to change the program and function.
- A new window will open.
- Select the recovery tab and follow the onscreen instructions.
- When you complete the repair and restart the computer, the appropriate program will open to check the health status.
If the above way does not resolve the error pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08, go to the next alternative.
Solution 2: Try to Modify the Port Number of the Server
If the above procedures do not work and the configuration is correct, correct the error by changing the port number. The port number is a critical element for the software to function correctly. You can check the port number and swap the port number for the programs to work correctly.
To complete the task, you need to follow the steps below to resolve the error carefully.
- The first very step is to open up the perspective first.
- Then select the file in which you found the error.
- Next, go to configure your account settings.
- Now you need to open the account settings window and select the email account option.
- If you continue, you will be presented with an email account window.
- To access your Internet mail settings, select the Advanced settings option.
- Select the “Advanced tab” option.
- Here you change SMPT (port number) from 465 to 587.
- Finally, save your changes.
After saving the changes, take a look at the software and see if the errors are gone or not. If it works, it’s good and no less profitable. However, if this method doesn’t entirely work for you, try another solution.
Solution 3: Check your Windows Antivirus Software
It would help if you disabled Windows Antivirus to check for the issue causing this error.
Follow the instructions below to complete this check.
- Then enter the configuration parameter.
- Select the Update & Security option.
- Select the security option in the window.
- From there, open the Virus and Threat Protection tab.
- Go to settings management.
The important thing is that you follow these steps according to your Windows software.
If this error persists, continue to the following.
Solution 4: Reinstallation of Application that Faces Error
If you’ve tried the options above but don’t work for you, you’ll need to take the next step to make your changes. I hope this step works for you. If you fixed your program but still cannot fix the pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 error, this is the best option.
In this case, you will necessity to uninstall the current program in which this error occurs [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08]. After uninstalling, reinstall the application from the starting point. When performing this task, carefully follow the instructions below to make your job easy and stress-free.
- First, go to the control panel.
- Open the program and features option.
- Get to know Microsoft from any program.
- Click Microsoft Programs to make changes.
- Now select the option to remove from the provided.
- Then delete the open Micro-Soft program window.
- Then follow the instructions on the screen.
- It will take some time to complete.
- After the uninstallation is complete, reinstall Microsoft Office.
Open the program and see if the error is resolved. If you keep finding this error, the next option will work more efficiently on your PC.
Solution: 5 Removal of Duplicate Account
You have tried all the methods but still come across this problem and have had enough. So don’t worry, there is another new step that works for you.
Most likely, the problem will not go away due to multiple accounts. If you have numerous reports, delete them. This may be the finest option for you. To do so, follow these steps.
- First, open the menu in Outlook.
- Go to the “Account Settings” menu.
- Then click on the Mail option to access it.
- Now check and confirm the duplicate account in the list here.
- Finally, delete or delete the duplicate account.
Now that you’ve deleted the duplicate account watch the show again. If everything is working fine, then fine, otherwise go to the following procedure.
Solution 6: Check the Settings of Server Requirements
Now that you’ve completed all of the suggestions, it’s time to take the next step. At this point, we would like to help you check your server request settings. The configuration check will examine or closely follow the next step.
- First, open the perspective from the app.
- Then in the next step, open the tab with the account settings.
- Now select the “Email” tab in the menu tools.
- Next, you need to select an email account from the list that appears in front of you.
- After selecting your email account in other settings, continue.
- Now go to your Internet mail settings.
- From the Tools menu, select Outgoing Server Window.
- Now select the option “My outgoing SMTP server” that requires an authentication point via the check box.
- Save the settings by ticking on the OK tab.
Now check your program to see if the troubleshooting is correct. It will work for you and fix your problem so that your program will work correctly.
This article explains the best methods to resolve the pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08 error. Sometimes you can also get pii_email_c75373ce5b34bf577425. This appears in all Microsoft programs and causes problems with the proper functioning of the program. I hope you find an explanation for your problem by reading this article. These forms work great if you follow their steps correctly.
Related Search Terms to [pii_email_12e95e5cac8028acce08]:
VPN Services: Why VPN Use Is Skyrocketing
We can use VPN services on both computers and mobiles. It is something that over time has been gaining more…
Critical Faults In Cisco Allow You To Run Commands As Administrator
On many occasions, vulnerabilities appear that can compromise the security of our devices. It affects all types of operating systems,…