The Cast of Rise of the Guardians Overview
The Cast of Rise of the Guardians includes Chris Pine (Jack Frost), David Jude Law (Pitch), Alec Baldwin (North), Hugh Michael Jackman (Bunny), Isla Lang Fisher (Tooth), and Dakota Goyo (Jamie Bennett).
Rise of the Guardians, an epic adventure feature film, tells the story of a group of heroes with extraordinary abilities. When an evil spirit known as Pitch challenges to take over the world, the Immortal Guardians must join forces for the first time to protect the hopes, beliefs, and imaginations of children around the world.
Rise of the Guardians movie is an animated feature film on William Joyce’s famous book series, The Guardians of Childhood. North, aka Santa Claus (Alec Baldwin), Tooth Fairy (Isla Fisher), Jack Frost (Chris Pine), Bunnymund, aka Easter Bunny (Hugh Jackman), and Sandman must team up and stop Pitch, aka Boogeyman. (Jude Law), to plunge the world into perpetual fear and darkness. The movie sets around 200 years after the book series.
Story Line of Cast of Rise of the Guardians
- The Spirit of Winter describes how he became hundreds of years ago, lifted from ice by Man on the Moon, and has remained invisible ever since because people do not believe in him. Finally, North, better known as Santa, is alerted that Pitch the bogeyman is back and threatens childhood with fear.
- After summoning his fellow Guardians, the Tooth Fairy (Tooth), the Easter Bunny (E. Aster Bunnymund), and the Sand Man (Sandy), North learns from the Man on the Moon that they must bring Jack in. as a new member. Jack, frustrated with centuries of isolation caused by the unbelief of the children within him, refuses to join us. Either way, North persuades him to cooperate for the time being by explaining his mission and Pitch’s impending threat.
- Pitch’s seemingly overwhelming nightmare power falls short of the children’s faith, restoring the Guardians’ full power to fight the villain. Sandman is resurrected with this belief and joined the fight, leaving Pitch defeated and the children’s faith restored, as well as in Jack Frost. Pitch overcomes his fear and compulsive to return to his lair.
The Cast of Rise of the Guardians Details
- Release date: December 21, 2012 (India)
- Director: Peter Ramsey
- Box office: 30.69 crores USD
- Adapted from: The Guardians of Childhood
- Budget: 14.5 crores USD
- Production Company: DreamWorks Animation
The Cast of Rise of the Guardians
The following 6 are Main Voice roles for the film:
Chris Pine (Jack Frost)
He was born in Los Angeles on August 26, 1980. Chris’s parents are Robert Pine and Gwynne Gilford, also actors. His maternal grandparents were Max M. Gilford, president of the Hollywood Bar Association, and actress Anne Gwynne. . He later starred in the films Unstoppable (2010), This Means War (2012), People Like Us (2012), and the sequel Star Trek Into Darkness (2013).
David Jude Law (Pitch)
David was born on December 29, 1972, in Lewisham, London, England, to Margaret Anne (Heyworth) and Peter Robert Law, who taught comprehensive schools; his father later became a manager. Law said he got his name from Jude the Obscure and the song Hey Jude. In 1992, Jude began his stage career. He has performed in numerous plays in London and was one of the nominations for the Laurence Olivier Award for “Outstanding Revelation” after completing “Indiscretions” in London.
Alec Baldwin (North)
Alec is the oldest and best known of the four Baldwin brothers in the acting. Alexander Rae Baldwin III was born on April 3, 1958, in Massapequa, New York, the son of Carol Newcomb (Martineau) and Alexander Rae Baldwin Jr., a high school teacher and soccer coach at Massapequa High School. He is Irish, English, French, Scottish, and German descent. Continuing to appear in films such as 30 Rock (2006) concluded his last season, Baldwin got engaged in 2012 to marry Hilaria Baldwin (also known as Hilaria Lynn Thomas); the couple married on June 30, 2012.
Hugh Michael Jackman (Bunny)
He is an Australian actor, singer, dancer, and producer. Jackman has achieved international acclaim for his roles in major films, including superheroes, vintage, and romantic characters. Jackman was born in Sydney, New South Wales, to Grace McNeil (Greenwood) and Christopher John Jackman. He is the youngest of five siblings. His parents, both English, moved to Australia shortly before his birth. He also has ancestors of Greek (from a great-grandfather) and Scottish (from a grandmother). He recently won the role of Logan / Wolverine in the comic book film X-Men (2000), directed by Bryan Singer. Jackman plays the piano, golf, and guitar in his spare time and enjoys windsurfing.
Isla Lang Fisher (Tooth)
Isla was born on February 3, 1976, in Muscat, Oman, to Scottish parents Elspeth Reid and Brian Fisher, who worked as a UN banker. From an early age, Ella Isla showed an interest in acting and writing. At age nine, she appeared in Australian television commercials. She landed a few minor roles on the Australian television series Bay City (1993) (also known as “Bay City”). It led to a more significant role in the television series Paradise Beach (1993).
Dakota Goyo (Jamie Bennett)
He was born in Toronto, Canada, to Debra Goyo, a former model and singer, and David Goyo. His brothers, Devon Goyo and Dallas Goyo, also performed. He is of Italian and Scottish descent. Goyo appeared in his first commercial when he was a baby. Her television debut took place at the age of 5 in the CBS pilot “Ultra” (2006). His natural acting, emotional range, and ability to memorize scripts at such a young age have earned him roles in numerous television and animation series. Not new to acting, Goyo continued steadily and landed leading roles in film and television. For Dakota’s 13th birthday, she was starring as Jesse in the movie Dark Skies (2013), starring Keri. Russell and directed by Scott Stewart.
Also Read: cabin in the woods monsters
Review The Cast of Rise of the Guardians – Voice Characters.